Friday 5 April 2013

I'm back || Bohemian ♥

Hiya, sorry I haven't blogged since last year! I've been ignoring this blog lol.
Anyway, I've been working hard like a champion recently. But I'm always asking for overtime because I work part time, I really need to start looking for full time work.

So what have I been up to. I've been relaxing, working, sleeping, eating, watching TV and just chilling out haha. I've recently fallen in love with the movie Grease again! Totally love it! Love the diner, the cars and the outfits that they all wear!
Especially Marty's clothes and I'm in love with the Pink Ladies car :)

I've been really getting in to the 50s era at the moment and today I bought a really lovely vintage looking bag. Even though it's not. But I like it and it was only £7.99! ♥
I also still like vintage things and new things. But I'm pretty much a girly girl at heart :)
I have also purchased the new Sims 3 University Life Expansion Pack which was released on the 8th of March 2013 so I finally bought it lol.

Cannot wait to play it when it arrives! Also big news, Vanilla Coke is back! I've bought like 4 bottles so far. Still waiting for it to be launched every where lol.
My childhood crush from school has blocked me on Twitter. How rude! Oh well lol.












So yeah, that will be all for this little post.
I will post again :)
Bye ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment